-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Weekend...

The weekends can often be my tragic time but this weekend wasn't too bad. On Saturday I actually got to spend quality time with my husband, and i often wonder if i remember how to do that. Then I made low sodium tacos on whole wheat tortillas for lunch, and then spaghetti with barilla plus pasta. I kinda felt like I had pasta overkill this weekend, but I maintained my weight for the most part. Sunday is the day that I always do the same thing. I had two poached eggs on whole wheat toast, and then for supper I made a new recipe for potato soup that was absolutely phenomenal. I will post it later.

I got so much sleep this week because well I like to think it is my proactive approach to life, but in all honesty its because my husband and I are losers and stay home all the time hahah. I did Jillian Michaels backside video yesterday and she kicked my butt. The key to success on her videos is to not punk out on the cardio. When she does marching in place, I do high knee kicks. In 48 minutes of the workout yesterday I burned 547 calories yahoooooo. Here goes another week!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss