-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jillian Michaels... I love you!!

Seriously... I LOVE that woman!! I did the frontside workout last night for the first time. A total of 42 minutes and 439 calories burned. And WOW! I can't even believe all the muscles that she has you work. Afterwords I felt soooo good! So tired, but so good! I'm looking forward to trying the backside tonight. I feel like these videos are just what I've been needing, to kick my butt back into gear. I noticed last night how incredibly strong my left quad has gotten. A couple months ago I wouldn't have been able to squat with all my weight on that leg (due to muscle atrophy from a surgery I had nearly 10 years ago) but last night I was doing those squats with no problem. It felt great!! Even just a month ago it was too weak to do 30 seconds of strong jumping jacks, but last night I was busting them out with no problem. So yes, Jillian, I love you!!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss