-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Friday, March 13, 2009

Back on Track

Finally yesterday my wrist started feeling a little bit better, and I did my Frontside workout. It was awesome that I finally felt better. I just hate the choices that I make sometime because I know how to do this right, and then I still go and mess up. I know that this is a process, but I still struggle constantly. I have been keeping track of my food in a notebook and I write down the dumb stuff I eat and I just get angry, but then I get kinda sad. I want things to be different. Well here goes a weekend away from home too, so hopefully it will go ok.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss