-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Change is Good

Well I got some very good news yesterday!! I got hired to be the special education teacher at a local school district very near our home. It was so great to go into the interview and feel so good about what I was doing. I did my best to not get my hopes in case I would have to deal with disappointment, but was soooo relieved when I got the news. I think I called everyone I know. Haha.

This is just a realization that my life is changing in all the ways that I have wanted for so long and it is another step in the right direction. Now I need to get going with my level of fitness. This week has started off on such a great start!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss