-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Monday, March 2, 2009

Good-bye February!

So I noticed while looking over my workout tracking calender yesterday... that I lost 0 lbs in the month of February. I weighed in on Feb 6 as 191.2, and weighed in on Feb 28 as 191.2 How disappointing! I know I can do so much better than that, and in the month of March I am going to prove it. It's time to stop making excuses for being lazy and eating out of my calorie range. I know I can do it and I owe it to myself to really buckle down and get things going. My goal for March is to get at least 1,200 fitness minutes in, and track my food on Spark People every day of the week (Saturday and Sunday will be my optional tracking days). I should be getting my Jillian Michaels frontside/backside dvd's in the mail either today or tomorrow, so that will be something fresh to add to my routine. Here's to a new month of weight loss, and making it happen!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss