-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last weeks weigh in.

I completely forgot to post on Friday! My weigh in days are Fridays, and last week I weighed in at 187.4. I lost 3.8 lbs last week!! After having such a feeling of accomplishment, I wish I could pull a number like that every single week! It just feels amazing to see some actual progress in only 7 days. Over the weekend my parents and hubby made comments about how great I'm starting to look. I just love it!!

Anyway, today I am really struggling. It's snowing hard, which means no lunch time walk. I brought soup for lunch that just doesn't sound good at all, and I'm really craving a grilled cheese and fries from the cafe next door. However, I've got my goals in mind, and right now I'm chomping down an apple with some water, and think I may run to subway for lunch. I have to be honest and say I was 100% ready to give in to the grilled cheese and fries temptation, but after thinking about it now, I just know it wouldn't be worth it. We are getting family pictures taken on the 21st (all of John's family) and I want to look my best! Hoping to drop a few more lbs before then, so I've got to keep that in mind.

Tonight we have a date to go to our friends house and have ribs. I'm excited to go see them, but not excited for the calorie-filled dinner. Plus they live 45 minutes away, which means I wont be having time to work out tonight. I know this is just part of life, and that I cant prepare my own meals every single day, and ALWAYS have time to exercise. It's just hard to deal with sometimes because I know how well I can do when I'm able to stick to my somewhat strict structure.

I'm hoping the weather clears up for the rest of the week so I can get my 2 mile walks in every day. I did my walk every day last week and I know that has something to do with my 3.8 loss.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss