-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Turn of the Tide

This week has definitely been exactly the jump start that I needed compared to the last couple. I have been making making healthy choices about all my meals, especially supper, which is when I am usually the most hungry. Last night I had a baked tilapia fillet, a baked potato, and a portion of spinach. The spinach was definitely the most difficult for me to swallow because its not really what I would normally like but all the nutrients in it were amazing. I think I am going to try it from fresh next time instead of frozen.

The last two days have also been a huge victory because I have increased my weights that I use when I am doing Jillian's Frontside and Backside DVD's...and boy can I feel it.

This is the time for me to make all these changes.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss