-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Losing momentum?

I am. This past week has been so horrible compared to the week before, and it's very disappointing!! I have been exercising, but I need to remind myself that if i'm eating a million calories a day, even if I exercise i'm not going to lose weight. I'm back on track today as far as both food and exercise go, and I really need to stay here. I don't know why sometimes I convince myself that eating horrible food is 'worth it' because it tastes so good. That's how I got obese in the first place, and I just have to completely get that out of my head and change my way of thinking.

This morning I had 1.5 cups of cheerios, with a cup of nonfat milk. Then an orange for snack, and for lunch im having edamame and leftover salsa chicken on a half cup of brown rice. So today is looking/sounding great so far! For dinner we are having steak, and rather than baked potatos i'm going to make a big coloful salad to go along with it.

I took my monthly progress pictures yesterday and they look pretty much the same as last month. Considering there is only ONE pound difference, that's exactly what I expected. *sigh* Next month I plan to see a much bigger change. I'm gonna make that happen.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss