-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Monday, June 1, 2009

Is there such a thing as weight loss bipolar?

Because if there is, *I* have it. Seriously! I feel so back and forth. It's like one week I am doing amazing, then I slip up a little over the weekend, and it usually turns into a COMPLETE and utter disaster slip up, which over flows into a couple days, then often extends into a week... and before you know it I've gained 1 or 2 lbs and feel terrible because I haven't worked out in a week. *sigh* Story of my life. Will it ever change??? I know I have the complete ability to change my bad habits, it's just really hard! I'm one of those people who never ever ever EVER finishes what I start. It's a terrible habit I have, and it's embarrassing for me, but it's completely true. I start books that I don't finish, I start projects that I don't finish... I started college and didn't finish. It's not something I'm proud of but it's a definite character flaw that I need to overcome. I guess looking at a positive side, I am amazed at myself that I've lost 25 lbs and didn't quit. I still have 25+ to lose, but there is a little part of me that is worried that I'm going to give up. It's like this constant inner battle. And it makes me sad that I mostly only blog when I am doing really well. This is supposed to be a blog of our journey. Not just of our successes, which have been few and far between! Perhaps I'll make a goal of blogging at least 2 times a week. I need to 'check in' with myself, in a sense.

Anyway, that was just kind of a rant, but I guess that's normal for me! Today is going great so far, and I'm back on spark people tracking my calories and i'm going to become more active on the message boards. I've got 30 days until I head to Virginia for vacation, and I HAVE GOT to look/feel great!! Here's to a great week of eating healthy, and gettin our skinny on!!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss