-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sitting in Class Blogging

This week has been great I have gotten back into all my healthy habits.  Yesterday was a super charging day because I woke up with a headache and didn't go to my normal morning kickboxing at 5:30 am, but I got my butt home from work and went to the 5:30 pm class.  It was excellent class too because I burned 740 cals in 1 hour.  Wow I am sore today too, but what a great work out.

I have just taken a few minutes to share that I am continuing doing well.  With that said I am stepping on the scale today to see if I have made any progress.


No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss