-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Following the leader

Well I figured I should stop by quickly for an update as well. It's only Tuesday, but this week is going well. I'ts been going really well since Friday, actually. I have become OBSESSED with bike riding. It's soooo much fun and such a great work out, and so great because I can do it with John and he really enjoys it too. Anyway, i've been on a bike ride for at least 50 minutes every day since Friday, so needless to say i've been getting a lot of exercise. My eating has not been great, but i'm working on that. I weighed in this morning at 183.0. Im still hoping to reach 175 (i'll settle for anything in the 170's!) by the time I go to Virginia. Im just thankful that my pms is over, and I can move on with my life!

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss