-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kickboxing just owned me

Well the most important thing to take from this blog entry is that i got off my butt and went to kickboxing, i suppose i don't need to over share how much wind i was sucking, my beet red face, and the fact that typing this blog entry right now feels like a lot of work.  I'm so glad that i went and that things in this journey are happening for me right now...plus a burn of 594 cals in 47 minutes is pretty sweet.

I can't dwell on this last month of fatal flaws, i am looking forward and ahead.  My basement is almost done which is a huge sigh of relief, my best friend in the world has just moved in for at least the summer and so she is in on this adventure now too.  I am proud to say that I stayed in my calorie range yesterday, and am tracking my food again too.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss