-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Isn't this how it goes...

I am finally feeling back on track and then its almost like clockwork that i feel something is in my way.  I'm all fired up because I feel my body getting back into order after an incident with generic birth control and then i wake up this morning with a HORRIBLE sore throat.  This isn't an excuse to go and eat a buffet or anything, I just often don't exercise when i'm not feeling well because i feel like it wears me out even more.  

I just have to keep telling myself....I'm not getting sick i'm not getting sick i'm not getting sick.  And if i click my heels together three times maybe i'll just get my wish.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

UGH are you seirous!? Sick again?!?!? Wow this spring/winter has NOT been good to us as far as illness goes. ~~I'm sending you all my healthy vibes~~

Just do what you can do. Then when your feeling better, you can start kicking booty again :O)

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss