-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Monday, November 9, 2009

Yikes

So it's been a good 1.5 months since I updated. UGH.

Anyway, I really fell off the face of the planet there for a while, but I'm very happy to say that I am back in the saddle again, and going on day 8 of exercising and eating moderately well. Not perfect by any means, but pretty good. I have some exciting things coming up in the next few months (kind of personal, not really blog worthy) that are really motivating me right now, so I'm running with it while I can! With the holidays coming up I know I'm really going to have to hunker down and keep my goals in mind, but I think I'm ready for it.

I love being able to go to bed at night and think about my day, and feel proud of the choices I've made.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss