-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

W.O.W. Week 6-Half Way Point

Well to say that this has been easy would be a big fat lie, but to say that it has been worth it would be the biggest understatement I have ever heard also.  On Saturday we had our weigh in, measurements, and did our 1 min of push-ups/sit-ups to check on our progress.  You will never hear me complain about getting up at 4am ever again.

Beginning Measurements Today's Measurements
Body Fat: 41.8% Body Fat: 39.9%
Weight: 224 Weight: 206
Hips: 51.5" Hips: 49.5"
Upper Thigh: 28.5" Upper Thigh: 26"
Waist: 48.75" Waist: 43.5"
Upper Arm: 13.75" Upper Arm: 14"
Chest: 43.5" Chest: 41.5"

Yes you are reading those right people....I would like you to focus in on my waist...5.25" lost, I was in such disbelief that I made her measure it again.  

There just isn't a lot to say this week, it is Tuesday and I am still very much speechless.  However, my only words to those that read our blog, is that it is a sure bet that if I can make these changes in 6 weeks that anyone can.  I don't need Biggest Loser to motivate me, because I'm not on a TV show, this is my life and I am back in control of it.  

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss