-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Monday, September 14, 2009

W.O.W. Week 2

Well I guess WOW is its name for a very good reason.  I have been eating like an absolute rockstar for two weeks now with no real mess ups or laps in judgement and it has paid off.  I weighed in this morning at 4 am at 213 pounds...which is down 6 this week and 11 total for the program.  Did you read the subject line....yes week 2 of 12.  I can't hardly believe what I am saying.

This last week that hardest part was going out in public.  If I could just hibernate in my house eating healthy would be so easy, but that just isn't real life.  I went out with my association friends on Friday night for a beer, but instead of Bud Light I ordered Michelob Ultra, which is surprisingly good.  I have yet to find on the shelf the Bud Select 55 that my friend Stephanie says in delish too.  But I just don't drink hard alcohol, because I underestimate its effect on me, so I have to stick with what I know.  

Other than that the meal logging and calorie counting is coming pretty easily at this point, but I am not getting enough protein I don't think.  I'm just not sure how to get it in which is something that would be good to meet with Kristan about.  The workouts are great and I actually like getting up in the morning early, and getting such a good start to the day.  Well here's to a good Monday!! and a rapidly approaching week 3, can't wait to see what my body is capable of this week.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss