-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stephanie + Stress = Problems With Healthy Habits

With all the transition in my life right now I feel like I am falling into some of my same old nasty habits. Working out has become a chore instead of a reward, and eating healthy is the only thing that I think is keeping me from gaining weight. I am very frustrated with myself but I am getting things turned around. In the last week and a half I have accepted a job position for next school year that I am completely unqualified for right now, enrolled in graduate school, signed up for summer school, filled out 2 FAFSA forms, and been shopping for a laptop computer. Oh yeah and looking at buying a different car for John and I to have for work and school.

Me and stress haven't ever gotten along very well so I am just going to get through this dry spell and have all my issues worked out before I start school next month, and need to have my workout schedule in action.

More to follow later.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss