-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Confessions of a Produce Waster

I am so excited about the euphoria surrounding my new smoothie maker, however I am also fearful because I have a bad habit of buying all kinds of fruit and trying to "make it last" and then in my efforts to get the most snacks and days out of my newly purchased food...it rots in the drawer of the fridge.

I have a simple solution for my love...aka my new smoothie maker....
FROZEN FRUIT

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss