-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The eve before W.O.W. #2 and my goals

Tonight I am sitting here awaiting the morning when wow gets under way. There are a lot of changes this time because we are going to be with a partner, and then with a team. I don't know how this will work, it will motivate me so I hope that it motivates others so that the team dynamic will work.

As for our eating, we are going more into what Kristan calls "zone eating" so we have to have 3 blocks of protein, 3 blocks of carb, and 3 blocks of fat at breakfast/lunch/supper, and then 1 block of each at the two snacks. I spent a large portion of the entire weekend trying to plan and well i came to a few conclusions: 1) i am a perfectionist, 2)that i relied too heavily on carbohydrates, and 3)this is going to be very hard to do long-term unless i get this figured out. I am just worried that my perfectionist tendencies may lead me to not eat if i don't know that i am doing it right for fear of doing it wrong. see how scatterbrained this paragraph sounds, well that is how successful i was at meal planning, i think i got about three days completed. Then we have the problem of tuesdays and wednesdays when i have nights classes...ugh...so i will have to eat on the run which this diet doesn't appear to lend itself to AT ALL. I have a lot to learn but wow here we go.

My measurements were very close to my ending ones, I can feel that i lost some muscle tone but I expected that because I did more yoga than strength training during our break. Although i did do my pictures in a bikini...yes a bikini...and will post them at the end with my final pictures.

I have a lot of goals for this wow because I could get almost to my goal of 140 pounds by the end. I don't even know what that looks like or how it will feel because I haven't ever been there and been able to maintain it. However, my first goal is to plan all of my meals in advance because it really does help, then I want to have perfect attendance again (even though it doesn't count, it counts for me), and I want to finish this wow with SERIOUS definition in my arms and legs so that that bikini may actually get worn, and I want to be able to do 40 push-ups.

Well I am going to blog at least each week, maybe more if I can.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss