-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who is co-signing your B.S.?

Another jillian quote off of her radio show...but seriously this is something that I feel I need to blog about.  I am guilty of continuously looking to all the wrong places for support in living a healthy life lifestyle and making good choices.  Unfortunately I make the wrong call alot.  Sometimes I find that I am getting ready to make a huge mistake in eating or my will power is getting ready to take a day off....I need to take a moment and realize who I am asking for encouragement.  Usually I call someone that will say "yeah do it just work out for an extra 12031937 hours next week" or "just this once it will be fine you can have a mountain of ice cream" I know who I need to contact in these situations...I know that I need to text mal real quick instead of taking an advice from those around me.

A prime example of this was 4th f july i was so bummed out because I made some horrible choices and i text mal about it pretty late at night...and I mean I was on the verge of falling off the wagon and just really decorating for a stephanie pitty party and her simple response stopped me.  She said "well tomorrow is a new day lets just do better" or something really simple like that. 

So I am back on track starting right now, it is just like me to be melodramatic about messing up for a few days.  I have to get over it and move on.  

"Failure isn't judged by what you did to fail, it is decided by how you respond to it" 
~Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss