-Here's the story- We met on Sparkpeople.com in October of 2008. We have become eachother's healthy living support through countless email's, text messages, and gchat. Come to find out, we have a lot more in common than just the desire to lose weight and have had the opportunity to become great 'virtual' friends! We are both working towards the main goal of weight loss and overall health and happiness. This is where we document our up's and down's along the way! *If you are stopping by for the first time, please feel free to say hello in the comments section and leave us a link to your blog if you would like! We always enjoy finding new blogs to follow!*

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gettin' My Skinny On

My weight gain/lose history is very simple. I've been steadily gaining weight all of my life as a fairly inactive person, and have never lost any weight. Until recently, that is. Pretty simple weight gaining story, huh? So in September of 2008 I joined spark people and have been using that as a tool to take control of my eating and exercising habits. Since September I have gone from 207.8 lbs (my all time high) to my current 190 lbs. Spark People is also where I met Stephanie. We have been great texting buddies and really try to help and motivate each other. We wanted to create this blog as a place where we can post new ideas, recipes, pictures, successes and failures. This journey isn't an easy one. Some days it feels like the failures outweigh the successes, but at the end of the day they all add up and that's the important part. We are in this for long haul and that's why we are going to get real results. One step at a time.

No comments:

Mallory's Weight Loss

Stephanie's Weight Loss